Welcome to my Blog!

This is where you will find sneak peeks of my most recent sessions, monthly specials, contests to win free stuff and maybe even some personal thoughts or inspiration. I'm a natural light photographer. I love working with babies and children, but am venturing into the wedding and engagement world. This has been an incredible journey, and I hope you feel at home as I experience the joy of taking pictures. Oh, and leave a comment or two - I would love to hear from you! - Melissa

www.melissavossler.com

Falling in Love

bl1
Chad and Crystal met with my today in Reno for an engagement session. It was so good to finally meet them after weeks of communication and planning. They were as wonderful as I had imagined and totally down for anything!! This included laying down in some pretty questionable places. We had fun, even with the wind blowing and our toes freezing off. I am so stoked over this session. These few are only a small glimpse of the rest of the photos. Enjoy. I know I did.
bl3
bl2
bl4
....and seriously, how gorgeous is this last photo? Could. Die.

, Me

4 comments:

Marie said...

These are so beautiful Gorgeous processing and light

BeckieK said...

You do really great work! I look forward to maybe meeting you when I'm in Reno next weekend (by the way, I'm Tiffany's friend in California!).

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Great work, Melissa!

anne said...

amazing pictures.. great captured!!!