Welcome to my Blog!

This is where you will find sneak peeks of my most recent sessions, monthly specials, contests to win free stuff and maybe even some personal thoughts or inspiration. I'm a natural light photographer. I love working with babies and children, but am venturing into the wedding and engagement world. This has been an incredible journey, and I hope you feel at home as I experience the joy of taking pictures. Oh, and leave a comment or two - I would love to hear from you! - Melissa

www.melissavossler.com

Vacations, Weddings, and Being Blessed.

bl1
I had to begin this post with this awesome picture of my daughter Olivia. I took this last week while out with my friend (and fellow photographer) Tiffany scoping out new places to take pictures. Isn't the location just gorgeous?? And what about the amazing Sierra Nevada's in the background? You'd be super surprised exactly where this is located - we both got a ton of gorgeous shots here. So fun!

My trip to Southern California is on the horizon (just 2 more weeks!), and I'm totally stoked for the seven sessions I have while I'm there. I'm doing a wide array of sessions. 8 month old, 1 month old, promotional shoot for an up-and-coming singer, two boudoirs, a 6 and 8 year old, and a 3 and 1 year old. I'm tired just writing that! So make sure and check back often the middle of June for lots of sneak peeks! In fact, I'll have my computer with me, which means I'll be doing tons of proofing while I'm in CA....might even post while I'm there.

In other good news, my very first wedding is NEXT FRIDAY! I did a location meeting with the bride this past Thursday. I'm looking very forward to the day, and am positive that not only will I get some gorgeous shots - but a lot of practice as well. This will be the first of four weddings I've booked this year. I'm also in the meeting phases with 4 other brides. Wow. I am so blessed to be considered by so many awesome woman as a photographer worthy to shoot their weddings. God is good, and answering my prayers for favor and opportunity. Please keep me in YOUR prayers as I step out into this new phase of my business. It's a tad daunting, but I am SO excited for this newest adventure.

Well, time for me to close. Thanks for checking in. I have two sessions before my trip to California, so I'll be posting those before the first week of June.

, Me

2 comments:

Ashley Rose said...

So so happy for you =) your going to rock your weddings! woot!

Tiffany and Fawn said...

Its going to be an AWESOME summer for you! Fantastic image...I want to know where that's at! LOL