Welcome to my Blog!

This is where you will find sneak peeks of my most recent sessions, monthly specials, contests to win free stuff and maybe even some personal thoughts or inspiration. I'm a natural light photographer. I love working with babies and children, but am venturing into the wedding and engagement world. This has been an incredible journey, and I hope you feel at home as I experience the joy of taking pictures. Oh, and leave a comment or two - I would love to hear from you! - Melissa

www.melissavossler.com

Third Grade Conversation

bl5
Photographing this girl was a total dream. She was adventurous, cooperative, and totally polite. We ran around a local park, scouting out some new little nooks to take pictures in. We talked about life as a 3rd grader, the pros and cons of having a little sister, and the insects that really scare us. It was a beautiful day, and I had a willing and beautiful model. These are two things that no photographer will ever complain about :) Thank you Miss Alyssa. I had a fabulous time with you!!
bl2
bl8
bl1
bl4

, Me

No comments: