Welcome to my Blog!

This is where you will find sneak peeks of my most recent sessions, monthly specials, contests to win free stuff and maybe even some personal thoughts or inspiration. I'm a natural light photographer. I love working with babies and children, but am venturing into the wedding and engagement world. This has been an incredible journey, and I hope you feel at home as I experience the joy of taking pictures. Oh, and leave a comment or two - I would love to hear from you! - Melissa

www.melissavossler.com

Celebrating Sweet Livvy

livvy
My sweet girl will be turning one on March 5th! It's so hard to believe that a year has gone by. I have been planning this cupcake session with her since I saw a similar one from Emily Loftus. It went so much better than I could have imagined. Her older brother Lucas barely stuck a finger in his first birthday cake. Olivia, she was a mad woman. Tearing into that cupcake like it could be taken from her at any moment. Here is to another wonderful year of celebrating Olivia Victoria Vossler. I can't wait :)

fl7

fl4

, Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These could warm anyone's heart!!! Perfect :)